FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Celebrate with a Free Night on Us promotion 16,000 points per stay
Old Oct 18, 2012, 5:38 pm
sargenet

Programs: HHonorsDiamond
Their call center is overwhelmed......

After I called earlier to clarify I had a supervisor note my account that I would get the promo. I needed to call again tonight about getting my name added to my husband's account and decided to ask this rep about the promotion. Yep...once again I was told it was targeted only and he wouldn't get it unless he received a mailer!

When the rep saw the notes from the supervisor telling me we would get it he admitted he was totally confused. He said they were still told to tell people it was targeted and he just got off the phone with someone who was arguing with him about this very same thing!! This rep sent me up to another supervisor who did the same song and dance "it is targeted". But this time I found out this supervisor works with the supervisor I spoke to earlier. She quickly changed her tune when she saw the other supervisor's notes on the account.

Bottom line is they don't know what is going on. They said that marketing mailed out the flyers and they haven't seen them, but it was supposed to be targeted. She is not sure what will happen with this promotion...if they will open it to everyone or not. Or they may end up changing the website and the terms and conditions...