FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Archived Referral Offers 2012 - 2024
View Single Post
Old Oct 11, 2012, 8:21 am
booyaa

Programs: Anything CC gives me
I'd be honored to refer you for the following US cards:

Starwood Preferred Guest (Personal):
  • Earn 10,000 bonus Starpoints with your first purchase on the Card.
  • Earn 15,000 bonus Starpoints when you spend $5,000 in the first six months on the Card.
    • Receive credit for 5 nights and 2 stays toward SPG elite status each year.
    • No annual fee first year.

Premier Rewards Gold:
    • 25,000 Membership Rewards bonus points after they spend $2,000 in 3 months.
      • 3x Membership Reward points on airfare, 2x on gas and groceries and 1x on all others.
      • No annual fee first year.

Blue Cash Preferred:
      • 150 Reward Dollars after $1000 spend in 3 months.
      • Fantastic everyday card, worth the annual fee if you spend more than $2500 a year on groceries (6% back), not counting gas and department store purchases, which has more cash back (3% vs 2%) as well compared to no annual fee version.
      • BUY GIFT CARDS AT GROCERY STORES TO SPEND AT EVERYWHERE ELSE FOR 6% DISCOUNT!

Hilton HHonors:
      • 40,000 HHonors Bonus Points after $750 spend in three months on their Hilton HHonors Card.
      • 6x points on all Hilton spend, gas, supermarkets, drugstores, cellphone/internet/cable bills; 3x points on everything else.
      • Automatic Hilton Silver Elite status and upgrade to Gold Elite status after $20k annual spend.
      • Access to special VIP/AXON award booking rates with card/status.
      • No annual fee.

Blue Sky:
      • 7,500 points (equivalent to $100 statement credit on travel purchase) after $1,000 spend in 90 days.
      • There is currently no public sign-up offer for this no annual fee version that I know of.
      • This card gets you essentially 1.33% back on all purchases.

Please PM me first and last name along with email address. Thank you so much!