FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines
Old Oct 8, 2012, 2:54 am
Terbang

Programs: KLM Elite for life; LH Senator for life
M+M Account Name and Name on Ticked

Dear LH Team,

First I did not want to bother you with this incident but I do not get it solved myself.

On 14/8/2012 my wife and I came back from TLV via FRA to AMS in Z.
All miles were credited in time and completely to my Senator account. However, my wife did not receive any miles. Exactly the same happened with our JFK via FRA to AMS flights of 28/3/2012 where I got the credit but not my wife.
Contact with M+M in that case revealed that I had to forward a copy of the passport of my wife as the name on the ticket was not equal to the name of the M+M account of my wife.
After submitting the copy to M+M the JFK miles where credited (incident number 975139).

On the ticket to TLV I used the same name structure as to JFK (Christian name of my wife – my last name – my wife’s last name). This is the usual way in Holland how married couples present themselves.
Of course I first filled in the required form for missing miles and on the M+M account statement appeared that miles could not be credited as they have already been credited. Of course this was nonsense.
On August 31 I reported the missing miles to M+M again (Incident number 1042832).
Furthermore I called the M+M service number as per 30 September 3.000 miles would expire and I wanted to use them. They could not help me and have forwarded too an E mail to the respective M+M Department. Till to day nothing happened.

Question 1) Could you ask M+M to credit the missing miles?
Question 2) How to avoid this re-occurring misery?
Question 3) Could the 3.000 miles that have been expired in the mean time be re-credited for a 2 months period only?

Thank you in advance for your help.