FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New IHG Best Rate Guarantee - Discussion & Feedback
Old Oct 3, 2012, 5:31 pm
marko4ever29

Originally Posted by piiit
This is what i was referring to a few weeks ago with strange things happening and as another user also recently reported here.

I could see a screenshot with an artefact error where a line was not continouing anymore. The price was higher, but they actually had prices and/or room categories removed from the competing website before denying a claim.

As another user had a lot of claims approved for high-price rooms in a short period of time i actually don't understand why they should be doing this as this is acutally something that severely misleads the customer and is tricking claim denials what actually means that a lot of competing website are always cheaper as the IHG Website which leads the whole BPG ad absurdum.
#

yes this is going on.. put on hold rate dissapears.. found it cheaper whilst on another site... once again rate dissapears (after being put on hold) tip.... phone when the competing website reservation department is closed so they cant call them and get them to change rate.

Last edited by marko4ever29; Oct 3, 2012 at 5:40 pm