FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hall of Shame: Photographic Evidence of Disgusting Acts by Delta Air Lines Passengers
Old Oct 2, 2012, 7:39 pm
Tizzette

[QUOTE=mooper;19425579]The lady who slapped her flab over my armrest and the one with the obnoxious behind both *chose* to be unattractive and offensive by overeating and then not purchasing a second seat, as the rules say they should. Similarly, the people with smelly feet chose to be unattractive and offensive by taking their shoes off and sticking their feet on headrests and tray tables. No one is making of people who are disgusting because of hardships out of their control. Let's stay on topic and keep sharing photos and stories of disgusting pax who lack regard for their fellow passengers.

I see your point about flab overflowing your armrest. That would be offensive to anyone. I don't agree with equating a neatly dressed older lady with a large behind in polyester pants with obnoxious bare feet on headrests and tray tables. That was a very rude photo of an otherwise dignified person minding her own business. Just a pound or three or five weight gain per year that occurs so naturally without even overeating after 40 really adds up.