FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What ONE thing do want for the 2013 Skymiles program (new or change)
Old Oct 1, 2012, 8:56 pm
dcline414

Programs: Delta GM, Marriott Platinum, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit
Eliminate FOs and just go with GM, PM, and DMs.
Originally Posted by CTJoyce
Just re-read the list. I like 15 (getting rid of FO) my only stipulation would be give FO perks to Amex holders (they get everything except the EC discount anyway). I only say that as someone who takes an entire year to requalify for FO, but has a Delta Amex (get your pitchforks, cus I know that isn't going to go over well).
Yes, having good credit and throwing it away by signing anything the credit card hawkers put in front of you to get a free tee shirt should be worth more than bringing thousands of dollars in revenue to Delta by flying 15 r/t flights per year.

It could easily cost over $10k to reach FO. I have spent well over that much this year and doubt that I'll requalify for GM. Why would Delta want to reward a loyal customer with a five-figure annual spend when they could shun them for some idiot who signed up for a credit card?

Last edited by dcline414; Oct 1, 2012 at 9:08 pm Reason: Added credit to the original poster of this retarded idea. Got to give credit where credit is due!