FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines
Old Oct 1, 2012, 1:19 am
Zeehe

Programs: TK*G, Delta Gold
Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Our customers have shown us that they prefer to give online feedback. This is quicker, easier and also environmentally friendlier. We do hope to encourage our customers to give us as much feedback as possible this way: This is why the online form also allows attachments. You can find it here: http://www.lufthansa.com/de/en/Feedback
I tend to agree with htb. I much prefer paper feedback forms that I can fill out during the plane ride or layover. Until I have internet access again it might be some days later and I might have forgotten that I actually wanted to write feedback. SK did the same (moved from paper feedback sheets to an online form) and after my last longhaul with them I would have liked to leave a complimenting note about great service - but couldn't. Three days later at home, when I would have had access to their online form again, I simply forgot, and now it seems too long ago to still be valuable. Telling me that we "customers have shown that we prefer to give online feedback" feels very much like "we don't care about your opinions anyway".