FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hall of Shame: Photographic Evidence of Disgusting Acts by Delta Air Lines Passengers
Old Sep 30, 2012, 4:43 pm
irishPirate

Barefeet on the bulkhead is nothing compared to the most disgusting thing ever on a flight:

From SLC to SJC on a CRJ200 about a year ago, I'm one of the first to board and, unfortunately, my seat neighbor was right behind. He had some magazines in a plastic bag that he was 'occassionally' reading. He would slowly lowered the bag, but as people were still boarding, he would quickly close the bag again. And he repeated this several times. I finally caught a glimpse of what he was reading and it was Penthouse. I'm thinking, "For real??" but kind of blew it off.

Once everyone was on the plane, he read uninterrupted. The disgusting part was he was also rubbing himself, discreetly, but still doing it!!! I guess he thought the magazine was covering his actions. I couldn't believe it and was so shocked I didn't know what to do. I just cringed and looked out that window. I finally looked around the plane and saw an empty seat a few rows back. I asked the FA if I could move, but she said teh door just closed and I would have to wait until we got to altitude. I begged her and she said No!! Of course, the guy heard this exchange and had to have known why I wanted to change seats, but he kept going at it!!!

Thank God Salt Lake has a high elevation, because it was only a few minutes until we were at 10k ft. I asked the guy to move and he jumped out of the seat quickly. I went back to the empty seat and of course, everyone is wondering what is wrong with me. After I sat down, I told the new seat neighbor what happened so at least he knew I wasn't the crazy one. Then at teh end of the flight as we were deplaning, I told the FA why I wanted to change seats. She couldn't believe and apologized profusely.

So, barefeet on the walls don't bother me... and no, I didn't get any pics. lol.