FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: Lost baggage /luggage delay, loss, damage - advice, etc. (pre-2018)
Old Sep 27, 2012, 8:47 pm
BrianV

Programs: AA EXP - 2.2 MM, Admirals Club, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Avis Presidents, National Exec
Does AA67 BCN-JFK Run Daily?

I'm getting conflicting reports from aa.com and flightstat.scom on AA67 schedule.

Long story short, yesterday (Wednesday) I flew BCN-JFK on AA67 and my bags didn't make it on the flight (no fault of mine. I connected from STR (arrived 2 hours early on AirBerlin and we arrived on time with over one hour for baggage connection. The airplanes were close to each other too). I was told my bags made it to BCN but missed getting on the flight. They said the bags would make it on AA67 today (Thursday). Now it says my bags won't arrive until Friday, and I'm getting tossed around AA's baggage and EXP system like the town whore.

When I go to AA.com Flight Stats, no flights show up for AA67 until 09-28-2012, but flightstats.com says AA67 landed on-time on 09-27-2012. One agent said AA67 was cancelled today, but I can't find any online proof of that.

Regardless, my bags are now over 24 hours delayed and by the current report will be over 48 hours delayed. Tomorrow afternoon I depart on another AA flight, so I won't be able to receive my bags.

I was told my bags would arrive at 10pm today and I'd receive a call around 830pm, to which I received no update all day.

I've been on hold and tossed around for 30 minutes thus far, and nobody knows what's going on.

So again, either AA67 isn't scheduled to run on 09-27-2012 or it was cancelled, I can't even determine that, although yesterday baggage reps at JFK and AUS both told me it'd arrive on AA67 today 09-27-2012. Unfortunately, I've got perishable goods in my suitcases as well as a wedding gift I'm supposed to depart with tomorrow. A 24-36 hour delay I can handle, but 48+ hours and considering my next trip, 96 hours is not so good. So if anyone can confirm AA67 schedule and status, please let me know.