FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Dedicated thread for RESPECTFUL discussions of AA labor contract issues (2012)
Old Sep 24, 2012, 4:26 pm
Dallas49er

Programs: DL Diamond, AA revenue negative, Bonvoy Titanium +, Avis likes me
Originally Posted by lobo411
Depends. If you're an idiot, you keep pulling that cart up the hill as hard as you possibly can. There's a good slave, now. ^

If you're smart, you fulfill your obligations to the fullest extent of the contract or other governing regulations--and no further. @:-)
I don't feel like an idiot because I give my job 110% every day. That's what made America great...in the past, but not now.

I also respectfully disagree with the definition of "smart" and am unable (having worked on commission since 1967 when I got my 1st job) to comprehend-"you fulfill your obligations to the fullest extent of the contract or other governing regulations--and no further."

If I (AA PILOT)am mad at my wife (AA management) because she has/is treating me badly, there is NOTHING POSITIVE to be gained by me yelling and screaming at my golf partners (AA Passengers), who are a truly disinterested 3rd party. And to top it all off, just to really piss her off, I get into bed with my 1st wife (Doug Parker).

Last edited by Dallas49er; Sep 24, 2012 at 4:35 pm