FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - CO/UA Million Mile (and Beyond) Flyer Benefits, Effective Spring 2012
Old Sep 19, 2012, 4:39 am
pigx5

Programs: AA/UA/DL
Originally Posted by colpuck
To spare you the use of slashes I am a he.

people are only entitle to what the rules say they are entitled to. Million milers are entitled to only "lifetime benefits" which can be changed at any time according to the rules. Also people, like mr.1.9mm is decidedly not entitled to lifetime club access because he didn't earn 2mm before the rules changed.

now with the 4-miler tickets, I bought a ticket and I entitled to benefit of the bargain because again that's the rules. It is not my business to keep UA from making stupid decisions like having a computer issue tickets that they are liable for.

I don't personally think MM'ers are over or under entitled. There are simply the rules that you wish UA to ignore.

So what?
Now United is smart enough to change the rules after you purchase your 4 miles ticket and just like they change the rules for LIFETIME BENEFITS.
It's not UA's business to keep you playing this 4 miles game and they think the change you will like.

I don't personally think you are over or under entitled. There are simply the
rules that you wish UA to ignore.

Last edited by pigx5; Sep 19, 2012 at 5:59 am