FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please Share iDine Bonuses [2005 - 2016]
View Single Post
Old Sep 18, 2012, 10:29 am
margarita girl
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Double American Airlines AAdvantage® miles ends September 25!

Received today.

Don't forget, you'll earn twice the AAdvantage® miles for every dollar you spend at participating AAdvantage DiningSM restaurants September 11–25 with the Squirrel Away Double Bonus. (See below for details.)

There's no registration necessary—dine and earn double while you can!
Details:

*This bonus offer is by invitation only for select existing AAdvantage DiningSM members. To qualify, you must remain opted in to receive emails from AAdvantage DiningSM with a valid, deliverable email address.

To earn double rewards through this bonus, you must dine at participating restaurants, bars or clubs between September 11 and September 25, 2012. Please note that activity that occurred prior to registration will not be eligible for this bonus. In addition, all dines must occur during a valid reward period and be paid for with a credit or debit card registered with AAdvantage DiningSM. You may earn this bonus multiple times. Offer is not combinable with other AAdvantage DiningSM bonuses. Please allow 4–6 weeks from the date of your qualifying dine for any bonus benefits to post to your AAdvantage DiningSM account. All account inquiries related to this bonus must be received by December 25, 2012.

Don't forget? I was never notified of this promo.

I had completely given up on i-dine since they pulled out of Canada (only had 1 dine year to date) until this weekend when I was in Dallas area. Ironically, I took my family to dinner at an i-dine restaurant and server was kind enough to split the bill in 7! So I am now only 3 dines away from VIP status again, so might actually make an effort to hit a couple of places when I'm in the U.S. Doesn't sound like I have to rate my dine(s), so I have no intention of doing so.