FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Request for payment 9 months after checkout?
Old Sep 14, 2012, 12:34 pm
RedVee

Programs: NZ *Gold
Originally Posted by warreng24
Last time I did points and cash at the Conrad HK, the cash part was charged immediately to my credit card, by what looked to be Hilton corporate.

I'm pretty sure this is what happened with me for THIS stay (others I know I haven;t been billed for and have paid on check out)

But due the the time elapsed I no longer have access to the CC statements, so I can't prove I did pay without a lot of effort. The bill is inconclusive, there are 2 folios - one which tallies with the payment I made on departure for a CC I still have, another that has credits and debits that cancel each other out but still manage to leave an outstanding balance

However, I am now in communication with the General Manager rather than the admin person, and he has a great (and I mean great) customer focus from my previous dealing with him - so I trust him.

I just wonder the reaction I'd get from my clients if I billed them 9 moths late! (Not that they pay on time anyway )