FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Fall/Winter 2012 MileagePlus Bonus PQM/EQM Offer [Targeted]
Old Sep 14, 2012, 12:05 pm
roknroll

Programs: DL DM, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Hyatt Plat
Targeted Email: 50% bonus on PQM's through Dec 7

Just got an email from United. I was silver last year, but switched my flying to DL late last year and have only one UA flight so far this year. It's offering an extra 50% bonus on PQMs for all flights. So full fare, first, or business would earn 100%, while discount economy will earn a 50% bonus.

Not sure if I'll take it, I do have some flights coming up that would probably requalify me for Silver again. But I'm considering doing a status match back to UA once they sort out their merger issues, and premier members can't status match (would be matching from DL Platinum).

Looks like it is targeted for premier members who haven't been traveling much:
Promotion Link
Promo Code: TB4M54

Thank you for being a valued Premier Silver member.

To show our appreciation, we’re offering you bonus Premier qualifying miles.
We sincerely value your business as a Premier Silver member. We noticed you haven’t been flying with us as much lately, so we’re giving you this exclusive opportunity to earn bonus Premier qualifying miles toward your status for next year.

Earn 50% bonus PQM when you purchase United premium cabin or full-fare economy tickets.
Earn an additional 50% bonus PQM when you purchase United First®, United Global FirstSM, United Business®, BusinessFirst® or full-fare United Economy® tickets. Add that to the 50% bonus PQM you already earn when you purchase these classes of service and you have a 100% PQM bonus.

Earn 50% bonus PQM on select discounted United Economy fares.
With this exclusive offer, you can earn a 50% PQM bonus when you travel on discounted United Economy tickets.

Register today and earn up to double PQM. Book and travel now through December 7, 2012.
Terms and conditions
  1. Offer valid for members originally targeted, including original recipients of the email invitation.
  2. To qualify for the offer, register on united.com, then purchase and complete paid qualifying trips anywhere United flies.
  3. Offer valid for tickets purchased between September 13, 2012 and December 7, 2012 for travel completed between September 13, 2012 and December 7, 2012.
  4. On paid qualifying flights members can earn 50% additional bonus PQM for tickets purchased in United Global First, United First, United BusinessFirst, United Business and full-fare United Economy (F, A, J, C, D, Z, P, Y and B booking classes), and 50% bonus PQM for tickets purchased in discounted United Economy (M, E, U, H, Q, V, W, S, T, L, G, N and K booking classes).
  5. This offer does not apply to Premier qualifying segments, class-of-service bonus miles, class-of-service PQM, Premier bonus miles, redeemable bonus miles or other promotional PQM.
  6. PQM cannot be redeemed for award travel.
  7. Offer is not valid on United-marketed code-share flights operated by other carriers.
  8. Offer is not valid on government fares.
  9. Offer is not combinable and can be earned an unlimited number of times.
  10. Bonus will be posted to the member’s MileagePlus account at the end of the promotion period, and by December 31, 2012.
  11. E-Ticket® purchase is required. Tickets purchased in the U.S. through United Reservations are subject to a $25 ticketing fee and tickets purchased at airport ticket counters are subject to a $30 ticketing fee. Fees are subject to change.
  12. Flight activity must be posted to the member’s account by December 15, 2012 in order to qualify for this promotion.
  13. Offer is subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
  14. Miles accrued, awards issued and bonus offers are subject to the rules of the United MileagePlus program. For complete details about the program, visit united.com/mileageplus.