FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Your Input is Requested: How to Improve the Tone of the Delta SkyMiles Forum
Old Sep 13, 2012, 6:25 am
DaddyRabbit
Suspended

I Like It The Way It Is

Originally Posted by Canarsie
Although it basically is not news to me, I did not like reading this quote:If MastaHanky believes this, then it is certainly possible that other FlyerTalk members feel similarly — and, in fact, I personally know of at least a dozen FlyerTalk members who either rarely post to the Delta SkyMiles forum anymore or avoid posting to it altogether.

What can we do as a community to improve the dialogue on the Delta SkyMiles forum so that it is friendlier and more helpful without affecting the quality of the information posted?

Please post your suggestions here — or, better yet, resolve to be more helpful and civil to fellow FlyerTalk members whenever posting to the Delta SkyMiles forum here on FlyerTalk.

Thank you in advance.
Actually, I like it the way it is. Some are so funny; much is helpful. The best part is putting down people who are so full of themselves. Keep in mind that reading the DL forum is not for everyone.