FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Purchasing or Owning the Hilton Garden Inn Sleep System: The Definitive Thread
Old Sep 12, 2012, 8:35 pm
LensLady

Originally Posted by LensLady
Thanks you for posting #11! (goodolesatbed) I have terrible back pain and at times cant walk. I have suffered with degenerative discs, and had facet injections and epidural injections for relief........ I have been unable to find a bed that will help me. I stretch and use an inversion table which has helped tremendously!

All that being said, I have stayed in Hilton Garden Inns quite a bit this year FOR THE BED! Occasionally I have stayed at a HGI and the bed will be flat as a piece of paper! I turn up the knob and NOTHING! Now after reading your post I finally understand WTH is going on with the air and the knob!

I am staying at a HGI tonight and laying on one of these beds this minute! WHat you say is correct! You must get your fat A$$ OFF and let the air process through the chambers. Once that is complete in a few minutes then adjust the knob BEFORE you lay on it. If you follow these instructions your worries are OVER and you can have the best sleep of your life!

I have been hesitant to purchase this pricey bed due to my FLAT issues.... I am so excited I finally understand how it works! SO now I will order one... I am dreading the crappy Customer Service and poor Representation, but this bed is the ONLY bed that allows me to get up pain free! So I bet I can tolerate the company for the product.

Sleep Number beds have cords and pumps! When I checked into one of those beds, their warranty does NOT cover the pump! Beware, the pump replacement is very expensive. THis bed does not have those worries!

Thank you for posting all the great comments and feedback!
MY apologies it was number 11 with the great information!