FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Scribbles on Boarding Passes
View Single Post
Old Sep 5, 2012, 5:40 pm
cynicAAl

Programs: AA PLT, 1.8mm
Originally Posted by Neutron Star
One time through BUR I "pre-scribbled" my boarding pass by making checkmarks next to name and flight info, and then drew a doodle on the boarding pass. The TDC called over the TDC next to her to try and figure out why my boarding pass looked like that.
I like that. I just cleared security at PDX 10 min ago where TDC made no less than 9 check marks on my BP, then circled my name and added her initials. Their highlighter budget must be huge.

I lined up at the WTMD, then was directed to the scanner, so opted out. Male assist put on new gloves, then swabbed them for explosives. The gloves tested positive and were fresh out of the box. Had to get a supv to clean the scanner and open the cabinet for a new box. He said that these gloves (made in Malaysia) were causing a huge number of positive scans for explosives, and he hoped someone in DC was paying attention, as this was a huge waste of taxpayer money. I bit my tongue rather than pointing out an even bigger waste of taxpayer money standing right in front of me with his hands in my pants.