FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Racial Profiling at BOS
View Single Post
Old Sep 2, 2012, 11:30 am
Boggie Dog
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by gsoltso
Many investigations by TSA internally have resulted in varying forms of discipline, ranging from a "Don't do that again" all the way to mass firings. The investigation in Hawaii began with complaints from TSO(s). Look at the boondoggle that turned out to be. I think that if something is there (and I concede that with this many employees coming forward, it is hard to imagine that nothing is going on), we will hear of some folks hitting the bricks. I also understand (having been involved in investigations before) that jumping to conclusions without evidence is a good way to make such a mess that the wrong people often get punished. A true investigation doesn't take place in a 45 minute tv show, or two days, it can take months to do things and do them right (unless you get what we used to call a golden egg - you have a full confession from someone deemed sane, and all the evidence links them, and even those took a couple of days to a month depending on the evidence processing/testing).
The public has a right to know the degree of corruption in government agencies and with TSA doing the invedtigation we will never know the whole story. Tsa, the corrupt investigating the corrupt.