FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - what happens if I wear an adult diaper in the human X-ray/nudeoscope?
Old Aug 29, 2012, 10:45 am
exbayern

Originally Posted by chollie
I think at some point all involuntary medical opt-outs who are ambulatory will be forced to use the NoS, regardless of whether or not we can assume and hold the position. Then we will receive the full-body grope, swab and bag check. I would not be surprised if eventually this approach is expanded to include wheelchair pax.
I agree. It's getting worse. I'm not thrilled with the UK at the moment rushing to stand side by side with the world's bully; all UK airports with flights to the US will have scanners by September, meaning that I won't be flying to Scotland any time soon, and may need to rethink my long term plans.

At least in the UK however they don't seem to select obvious or not so obviously impaired for the scanners. I can see TSA relishing it as some form of punishment. Many of their staff seem to like to prey on the weak, the elderly, the ill, and anyone else who seems unlikely to push back like single female travellers.