FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Thoughts from my first First - lovely but far from perfect
Old Aug 26, 2012, 8:49 am
ColdWalker

You maybe the sort of person who nitpicks, but if you're flying F I think you have every right to do so. Even if it's the excellent tips here that got you into F (and the advice here is damned good) it's still a lot of miles you are paying. For those who aren't in the FT know it's a lot of wonga. And that entitles you to have high expectations.

I can see how the broken seat would be a disappointment but to be fair stuff breaks - that's life. And NF/OF is just luck of the draw. I am sure all F would be NF if it were operationally and financially possible. But the service I the CCR should be consistently good, workman like and efficient as someone calls it in another thread. And the plane should be clean (whatever the class), and the captain shouldn't be forced to delay a flight for extra cleaning. I let others debate the lounge entry rules.

Of course T8191 will be along in a minute to tell us all how glad he is that he doesn't waste his money on F