FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 10 Sept.-near SFO- UA Capt. Denny Dinner & Jason Dahl Scholarship Fund Raffle draw
Old Aug 24, 2012, 1:14 am
Pat89339
Moderator: Mileage Run, United Airlines; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 3MM; Hyatt Glob*****; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by stravels
Think I can make this work--stopover on the way to east coast. Does anyone know if there is luggage storage at SFO? I'm contemplating arriving on UA at 7 am, with a 22" rolling carry on and tote bag. Would like to store these and explore yet-to-be-determined destination, most likely via BART.

Also, will anyone be going past SFO after dinner? Will probably book an 11:30 pm departure. If I don't do the red eye will arrive at 2:38 pm. Any ideas for things to do around the restaurant? I've never spent time in the area.

Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new folks; thrilled that the date worked so well for me.
Thanks hapywandr for answering the storage question!

As for your other question, yes many folks will be going past SFO after dinner. There are also plenty of airport hotel shuttles nearby if you prefer that.

There isn't much in the area other than airport hotels and a park. But it's a great area for plane spotting.

I'm glad that you can make it.