FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 10 Sept.-near SFO- UA Capt. Denny Dinner & Jason Dahl Scholarship Fund Raffle draw
Old Aug 24, 2012, 12:43 am
hapywandr

Programs: UA, AA
Originally Posted by stravels
Think I can make this work--stopover on the way to east coast. Does anyone know if there is luggage storage at SFO? I'm contemplating arriving on UA at 7 am, with a 22" rolling carry on and tote bag. Would like to store these and explore yet-to-be-determined destination, most likely via BART.

Also, will anyone be going past SFO after dinner? Will probably book an 11:30 pm departure. If I don't do the red eye will arrive at 2:38 pm. Any ideas for things to do around the restaurant? I've never spent time in the area.

Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new folks; thrilled that the date worked so well for me.
Can I store luggage at the airport?
Baggage storage is exclusively available at the Airport Travel Agency, located on the Departures/Ticketing Level of the International Terminal, near the entrance to Gates G91-G102. The Airport Travel Agency is open daily from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. No reservations are required for baggage storage. All baggage is x-rayed prior to storage.

Rates are assessed per each 24 hour period that an article is in storage (articles in storage for less than 24 hours will be subject to the 24 hour rate), and vary according to the size of the object.

Please contact the Airport Travel Agency at 650.877.0422 or [email protected] for additional information.