FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Around The World and From Sea to Shining Sea (AA F/Y, CX F, SQ F, UA F, DL F, WN Y)
Old Aug 23, 2012, 8:06 pm
Dr. HFH
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT PLT; QR GLD; Bonvoy LT TIT
Originally Posted by harrison1186
At that moment, the guy behind me trudged by on his way back to Business Class. I had noticed his blue boarding pass when he was “admonishing” me, thus I held my tongue. I guess he didn’t see my boarding pass when I handed it to the gate agent and missed it again in the jet bridge, as I kept it tucked in my passport. Making eye contact with him, I replied to the FA, “ Champagne, please,” with just a hint of a smirk. The guy looked away and kept on walking. Man, that was sweet.
+1. I know exactly how you feel. Virtually identical thing happened to me flying AA 136 in F LAX-LHR. Waiting in line at a crowded gate for a late flight. Guy barged by me, shoving me aside, saying "I'm in first class." I said nothing, but did manage to catch his eye. When I boarded, I saw him in 3G, and the look on his face when he saw me settle into 2J (my favorite seat on that a/c with AA) was priceless. I wonder if either of the incidents taught these people some manners.