FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Welcome SouthwestNicole!
View Single Post
Old Aug 22, 2012, 2:27 pm
returnoftheyeti

SouthwestNicole - just to prepare you, I have prepared a sample question that I expect to be answered 7 minutes ago.

"I am a COS traveling in a shirt that reveals much cleavage and jeans with the waist below my knees. I have a a blue sleeve - pre-board pass, but I am upset that someone in a coma boarded before me. Its really not fair that I paid for EBCI but had to get the blue sleeve because I did not like my A3 boarding position. And Can you believe that a husband and wife (a2 & A4) lined up together in front of me? I know SHE was A4 because I took her purse and read her boarding pass. Anyways, when I FINALLY go on the plane, i was disappointed that the Wi-Fi was not turned on yet, and that the new seat pitch had been lowered. I measured it and instead of it being 16 inches of pitch, it was 15.98 inches. Really, can you believe it. I watched all 127 other people board the plane, and can you believe it. I SAW PEOPLE SAVING SEATS. The flight attendants didn't do anything about it. When we finally took off, there was no drink service and no peanuts as they muttered something about the short flight. I was OK though because I was on a hidden city ticket. We departed SFO only 25 minutes late and arrived at the next destination of OAK 3 minutes later. Usually it only takes 2 minutes but the Google plane was taking off at MOF so we had to circle. But the new Rapid Rewards SUCKS. How am I ever going to earn a free flight flying SFO to OAK. with the old Rapid Rewards, I could earn a free flight in ONE DAY, if I added in flying SFO-OAK-SAC-SJC-SFO. But damn that WN IT team, they never let me book a hidden city SFO-RNO-SFO ticket. I mean seriously, Cant they just fix that, along with DING that keeps sending me $3000 for a flight to ONT. I mean who in their right mind would ever want to fly to ONT. IF WN's IT Staff was really on the ball, they would just delete ONT from the Schedule. Speaking of the IT team, I am still using Dial Up internet and the web site is SO SLOW. So anyways, SouthwestNicole, I need help getting a refund for my flight, because I was insulted by the Gate Agent. I had explained that i had purchased 7 tickets and was volunteering to be bumped on all of them for the $150 vouchers it would earn me. The Gate Agent told me to go fly United. So, SouthwestNicole, can you help, case I have 8 tickets for sfo-oak-sck tickets and I need some of that money back to buy some lunch."