FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What is the most useful frequent flyer blog?
Old Aug 22, 2012, 1:53 pm
ThePointsCollector

Programs: Too many to list
Originally Posted by rdaven2003
That is the funny thing about these posters. It is like Howard Stern-people call all the time and say how much they hate him but they still listen day after day. Posters here will say they no longer read blogs or they quit this blogger or that blogger only to later quote them word for word of what they wrote recently. I myself do think that bloggers can give a little too much info out at times but then it is a service oriented business that requires them to give out info that their readers can use.
I myself have been in a position that I was helped by MM with obtaining the 2 browser AA cards. I was denied one of them and he gave me the name of an upper mgnt that approved the card instantly. Yes that is the same dreaded MM that gave out the WM Mo deal.
There is no hate. Just like some news portal - some things you like to read more than others. I still visit points guy site once in a while waiting for something useful like transferring avios to iberia in order to avoid high BA fees, but so far its been nothing but ref-o-rama of his chase and amex links.