FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Are United Club Agents No Longer Able to Assist With Rebooking/Ticketing?
Old Aug 20, 2012, 7:35 pm
PVDProf

Programs: UA Plat, AS MVP, HH Gold, MR Gold
Originally Posted by SEA1K4EVR
Call reservations..they can re-book you over the phone just as well as someone at the airport. Then you can get new BP's from the Club agents if you're still flying United..or head over to whatever airline you end up traveling with. Also, they may have staff at the customer service center right at the top of the escalator..they don't always staff it but if there's a major cancellation they might.
It is odd you can't get the UC agents to do this. UC in SEA rebooked everyone (~dozen people) on the cancelled SEA-IAD morning flight a month ago. I called the 1K line immediately, and the UC agents rebooked everyone but me and my colleague before the 1K line had us fixed up. Some other people had European destinations out of IAD; we were particularly complicated because we were going to Europe with onward connection to Africa (limited reasonable alternatives). Even after the phone line got us a confirmed itinerary, UC agents did the reticketing on LH and TK.