FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Create a Frequent Parker Program section
View Single Post
Old Aug 17, 2012, 9:28 am
SmartParkJFK
Company Representative - SmartPark JFK

Programs: SmartPark JFK "Confirm To Earn" Frequent Parker Program
Originally Posted by swag
Parking programs seem to usually be pretty simple, with way fewer quirks, restrictions, bonuses, promotions, and partnerships compared to airlines or hotels. That doesn't make them less useful, but it means there's less to discuss.

In my experience, other facilities have:

- DENIED the customer their free days at checkout because they actually do not keep tracking of them automatically as they claim to do(pretty much saying they do because we say we do and in fact... DO!

- DENIED the customer free day(s) at checkout because they didnt have printout, FPP card, key fob, etc.

- Fine print that lets their free days/points/rewards expire. Our points do not expire. While it is possible that they may in the future. Currently I am fighting for NOT EXPIRING EVER!

So, there is much to talk about when it comes to Frequent Parker Programs. IMO.

Originally Posted by lo2e
Agreed with swag. Two questions for the OP:
1) Are you aware of any other frequent parking programs at JFK?
2) Are the things about your program applicable to parking at any other airport? In other words, is there a SmartPark in other places with the same terms?

Answer 1: Yes, I am. I would rather not refer to competitors though. I do know how their programs work and they are shady in some cases. I can PM you with the info I have on the other programs

Answer 2: Currenly only JFK. But there are plans in the works for other location(s).

Last edited by SmartParkJFK; Aug 17, 2012 at 9:49 am