FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Celebrate with a Free Night on Us promotion 16,000 points per stay
Old Aug 17, 2012, 1:02 am
arcticbull

Programs: AA EXP,AS MVPG,MR Platinum,HH Gold
Originally Posted by murtuza
This is what I see for prepaid rates. Not sure if you get bonus for no show advance purchase:

Wyndham.com Advanced Purchase rates are non-refundable and require a credit card payment in advance or the entire stay as reserved. No changes, cancellations or modifications may be made to Advanced Purchase rates. Early departures do not qualify for refund or unused portion of reservation. Reservation extensions will require a new reservation for the additional dates, subject to availability and rate changes. May not be combined with any other offers or promotions, and is not available to groups. If you fail to arrive at the hotel on scheduled arrival date, your reservation will be cancelled and you will not receive any refund or credit.
In my experience that just refers to additional discounts -- like a 20% discount for weekend stays, for instance -- and means that they don't stack with that. I don't think it means you won't get promo points based on stays. But we'll find out as people's points post.