FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Business first v. Global First
View Single Post
Old Aug 16, 2012, 3:24 pm
pnut4912

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by 787fan
Choose the option that doesn't add too many connections onto your TG flight. But i'd try to stay with the first leg out of ORD being the TATL one.
We spend a full day and a half in BRU before transiting on to TG flight. Not worried about misconnect or extra stops.

Originally Posted by Lori_Q
For the sake of convenience, it might be worth it to keep the flight you've got -- assuming your seat assignments didn't get pushed back into Coach when they switched the gauge Have you confirmed that your seats are in BusinessFirst?
yes, confirmed we are in row 1 right now.

Originally Posted by Lori_Q
First Class is a rare treat for most of us. If you're a 1K with systemwide upgrades, you'll have other opportunities to try the new Business seats.
Great point.

Originally Posted by UA-NYC
Not if it's a 762 - OP didn't say if it's a 762 or 764.
Originally Posted by CALMSP
this is not a "continental" 767. It is still the UA 767, only retro-fitted with brand new interior.
Wow, i really missed the boat. I didnt realize they were already retrofitting the sUA767 to another new interior. I thought they were starting with other equipment first since those just got the new ITPE (relativity) recently. Now wonder i couldnt figure out which sCO 767 I was on, i wasnt.