FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Advise needed on credit card that offers high or truly no limit spending.
Old Aug 16, 2012, 1:36 pm
jonanderson

Advise needed on credit card that offers high or truly no limit spending.

I have a small business and do gross sales of about $15 million a year. I typically charge out around $400,000 a month and I am looking for a way to capture rewards (miles) on as much as possible. My current credit card has a limit of $40k and I can pay that off twice a month so I can earn 80,000 miles each month -- that is the most they allow. HOWEVER, I want to be able to earn 400,000 miles/points each month but I am having difficult finding a card that will let me do so.

Are there any other small business owners that have found a way to capture rewards on everything they spend. There has to be a way to work around this, but I haven't been finding it. Capital One says they offer unlimited miles, but unless I get a credit limit of $400k +, there is a limit on how much you can spend and earn in rewards each month. I have talked to their reps and they will only let you pay the monthly balance once each month...so if your credit limit is $50k, then you can only earn that many miles each month.

Any suggestions or ideas would be most appreciated. Thank you.

Jon