FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Air China's new 777-300ER seats
View Single Post
Old Aug 16, 2012, 1:11 am
Steph3n
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OMNIArchist, OMNIArchy!, OMNIIDGAS
Originally Posted by gpeso8
See if you can help them with the food in the F lounge while you are giving them suggestions. No one in my party dared to touch the hot food.
At 11am they brought out some pretty good beef noodle bowls and fresh dim sum, the dim sum were quite lacking in flavor but with a bit of the vinegar and peppers they were edible. The noodle bowl (not the microwave kind) were quite good.

The yogurt in china is far better than US yogurt, and it is in good supply in the fridge, I particularly liked the peach oatberry

__

To the experience:

here is the album for the 777-300ER (note NOT 772 like posted above by someone else, in error!)

https://picasaweb.google.com/1053251...eat=directlink

I even missed a couple courses here, because I was too full!

The power port was hard to find! it is inside of the arm rest that is right next to your body. The noise cancelling headphones werent bose, but FAR better than the garbage UA gives in global first. The movies were ok, but i don't fly to watch movies.
The crew took good care of the passengers, no piece of trash stayed on the tray or at your seat more than a minute, if that much, hot or cold wet towels flowed out as often as you may want them. The pilots were friendly and would stop and visit, and in fact we all chatted all the way through immigration/customs and even after as we all made it out really quickly. They all even remembered my name as we were on the terminal train, not sure if that is scary or good

Last edited by Steph3n; Aug 16, 2012 at 1:18 am