FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Create a Frequent Parker Program section
View Single Post
Old Aug 15, 2012, 10:53 am
SmartParkJFK
Company Representative - SmartPark JFK

Programs: SmartPark JFK "Confirm To Earn" Frequent Parker Program
Originally Posted by oliver2002
Since new sections are voted and decided on by the FT Talkboard, I have moved this thread there. Please note that a new section will only be voted on if you ask for it in a certain format. More here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/talkb...onsidered.html

Regards Oliver2002
Senior Mod

ps: Welcome to FT!^
Thank you.

Originally Posted by skchin
What is a parker? Like frequent parking?
Yes. Frequent Off site, full service, delivery to and from your airline terminal JFK Airport parking specifically.

Originally Posted by hhoope01
An interesting proposal. I have to admit that when I do travel, I do make sure to get points for parking. And I do know that at least in the DFW area, there are a few different FPP (Frequent Parking Programs) available.

The real question though is if people will really discuss much about these programs. I did a quick search (using "Frequent Parking") within MilesBuzz! and only found 7 threads over the last 13 years. Now that doesn't mean that if there were a forum for this topic that traffic would pick-up nor does it mean that there aren't other threads within that forum (or other forums as well).

I would guess the TB is going to want to see either an existing demand (i.e. threads/posts) or a good argument around the "build it and they will come" idea.

But I do like the thought and think that it has some merrit at least.
Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
There are 3-4 threads in TravelBuzz using your search criteria.

I don't see enough demand for a dedicated forum, but perhaps a sticky somewhere?

Cheers.

While I understand that there may not be a great buzz or demand for it right now. That is exactly why I feel it should have its own forum.

The SmartPark JFK "Confirm To Earn" Frequent Parker Loyalty Program is the only program that:

1. Automatically starts accumulating points for parkers with any effort on their part. Simply redeem your reservation and its 1pt for every paid day. Every 7 points = 1 free added to your account automatically.

2. No need to sign up or register. As of September 21, 2011. When you place a reservation at http://www.smartparkjfk.com your placement of the reservation starts the accumulation process. You simply look at the top of your reservation confirmation email and you will see a temporary password. It is built into the edit/cancel/print part of the reservation system.

Other programs require you to sign up in order to receive free days. Then you have to carry a card or key fob or print out. Your free days are automatically added AND YOU control how and when to use them. YOU apply and save them to your future reservation(s).

I hope this answers any/all questions. If not, feel free to contact me any time.

Oz
SmartPark JFK