FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - All Ritz-Carlton Rewards Card offers [Consolidated]
Old Aug 10, 2012, 3:05 pm
leonard016

Programs: WN A-list & CP, Delta GM
I think you mean "Priority Pass Select" when you said "Priority Club Select". In fact, Lounge Club is a subset of Priority Pass Select, 350 lounges vs. 600 lounges.

When I called them up, they confirmed that with R-C Visa's LC, you can bring two guests for free. In this sense, it is a little better than PPS that it replaced - R-C Visa's PPS only allowed one free guest.

Originally Posted by nasmaster007
Can anyone explain the Lounge Club and what exactly it means to have a membership?

From what I understand, this is a rebranding of Priority Club Select and it's benefits depend on the card it was issued from. In this case, the terms suggest that entry into the clubs is complimentary (but don't come out and say it) and they say nothing about bringing in guests. Can anyone supply experiences? Is it YMMV based on the lounge?

From the Lounge Club T&C:

"Where applicable, your designated card will be charged for each visit as well as the same amount for each accompanying guest"

From Ritz Card T&C:

"As a cardmember, you receive complimentary membership in LOUNGE CLUBTM, entitling you to unlimited access to hundreds of airport lounges worldwide."