FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Crazy eye'd seat poacher
View Single Post
Old Aug 6, 2012, 4:52 pm
DianeDakota

Programs: UA MP, DL Sky Miles
Originally Posted by ORD Punk
Flying to EWR yesterday, I was in 7C and was watching the clusterf*&k that has become getting everybody into their seats on UA now.

A lady who was, on the surface, quite attractive, but had those eyes that let you know that there is a massive amount of crazy in there, first put her MASSIVE (no joke and no exaggeration) hard shelled "carry-on" over row 10, then swam back upstream to 1st class.

Towards the end of boarding, a gentleman questioned her about her seat, and then, without saying a word to him or the FA, she moved to 7E. Eventually, another person comes on board and tells her that she is in HIS seat. Again, she gets up without saying anything, and walks towards the back of the plane. Not sure where she ended up, but the plane was pretty full.
I am surprised she didn't throw that massive carry on in the 1st class over head bin. We used to see that happen a lot.

Originally Posted by mitchmu
On Craigslist, they have a feature called "best of craigslist" - if we had the same thing here, I'd nominate this as the best message of the day. In any case, I think you have a future as a writer. This is the way to start a chapter. ;-)
^^