View Single Post
Old Aug 6, 12, 8:35 am   #8
Join Date: Feb 2006
Programs: HH Silver, MR Plat Prem & LT Plat, Hyatt Plat,SPG Plat, Hertz PC, National EE, UA 1K
Posts: 3,307
Originally Posted by Mats View Post
If you are your wife are willing to come forward, talk to your Congressional representative or Senator.
OP-VERY sorry for your issues.

I think the above comment is very sound. As a lobbyist (err...consultant ) I must say that more people should get involved w/their elected officials. Many times, the appointments will be with staffers, but if one continues, you can see "the person" in person! And they are-for the most part-very sympathetic to their voters feelings.

Try it-it might just give some push to get Congress to act!
PhillyPhlyer40 is online now   Reply With Quote