FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt London do: Autumn 2012 (sponsored) - Oct 25-28, 2012
Old Aug 3, 2012, 6:33 am
ringbahn

Programs: SPG Gold,Amex Cent,IC RA,HH Diamond,Marriott Gold,Hyatt Dia,LH FTL,CX Diam,FB Plat
Originally Posted by price123
The first offer didn't include anything for current diamond members. I pushed for stays count double towards elite qualification but it was a no go. Like you, we find it very hard to maintain diamond, but the idea of a promotion is to get people to stay at Hyatt more. By allowing diamonds to requalify for 18 nights would not be in Hyatt's best interest (other than generating good will). However, by allowing this for non diamond members, they hope to attract extra nights from people who may otherwise not stay.

Keep your fingers crossed for one of the status prizes from HGP!
Thanks for your answer.Of course,I know the intentions of Hyatt.For European members it`s really hard considering the prices for Hyatt hotels on the continent.But I still hope after having dropped to Platinum to be able to take part in a new Diamond challenge.CS told me,it will be extended until May 2013.