FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [NOW EXPIRED]: SQ releasing almost all F award (O)
Old Aug 1, 2012, 11:26 pm
travelkid
Suspended

Programs: Gold, plat, diamond and more
Originally Posted by JetAway
I expected to see SQ's premium seats filled (or close to it) with beneficiaries of the Awardfest but in checking the seat maps of my two First roundtrips on the SQ website I'm the only one at this point in each cabin.
Just arrived SQ F FRA-SIN 77W with F cabin 7/8.

A yuppie in his 20s, succesful, model style haircut. Middleaged woman/mid 40s with a few LV handbags, a father (presumeably) and his 2 (obesive) kids.

This all made for double servings of caviar for me and GF+ most of the Krug. Did a lobster sampling as well with the loaded asian version vs the BTCed in its shell. The latter was far better. Mixed well with the 1er cru Chablis.

I would say an average F experience. My recent F flights with JL,EY, NH, OZ and CX were all better (even TK F), and I would say the SQ was not better than LH, LX and TG F.

Still worth it as the segment costed me about 10K miles calculated on a pro rata basis for my creative routing@:-)

Care to elaborate? No

Then onto HKG to see if UA honors our 4 mile deal Great connection though, as we walked like 50 meters from our arrival gate to board for the quick connection. If the Krug didnt fool my mind I believe it was the same 77W.