FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Advice/Ideas for a road trip needed!
View Single Post
Old Jul 31, 2012, 3:58 pm
kipper
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by nordictat2
Thanks everyone for the replies. Much appreciated

Yes, I guess you're right about the drive but I grew up just outside of Philly (before moving to Norway 12 yrs ago) so I have been to most of those places as has my family (who still live there). We went to the Harley factory a few yrs ago actually and loved it...we own a harley so of course my husband and I had to visit that place We visited Lancaster on that same trip. Those Amish make such great food!

What about Albany? I saw Priority Club points break has a hotel on the list near Albany.

Kipper...I want to take my husband to a shooting range. Can you recomend any good ones near Philly or Delaware County?
I'll ask Mr. Kipper, as he can check PAFOA (PA Firearms Owners Association) message board for recommendations. I'll PM you any suggestions he finds within a day or two.

If you are up for a drive out towards York, you and your husband are welcome to join us at our sportsmen's club. It's members and their guests only, so there wouldn't be a fee to shoot there.

Other suggestions
What about driving out to Johnstown (fairly long), touring the flood museum, taking the train from Johnstown to Altoona and back to go around Horseshoe Curve, and taking in an Altoona Curve baseball game?

Have you driven down to Baltimore and Annapolis?