FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please Share iDine Bonuses [2005 - 2016]
View Single Post
Old Jul 31, 2012, 12:06 pm
sdsearch
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I have 10,000 Reasons to Party bonus at AA, and it seems tied to lack of activity

Originally Posted by Splittin' Aces
I just logged onto my United Dining account and the same bonus is available there (same as the Delta bonus).
Were these accounts you hadn't been using much for a while?

(Ie, is the targeting similar to the targeting of a couple months ago for the One Bite At A Time" bonus?)

It seems to be for me. I didn't get it at Detla (I'm already doing One Bite At A Time" at Delta), I didn't get it at United (I used United heavily until the Get Ahead bonus, including its extension, finally ended), but I just checked and I have it at AA (where I only had 7 dines so far this year, very early in the year).

Btw, I was able to see this without actually "logging in", but that's because the site remembered who I am from a previuos visit. (I wouldn't have seen it, I'm sure, if I had neither logged in nor had the site remember me.)

Oh, and I just saw that AAdvantage Dining sent me an email telling me I had this bonus! But I hadn't checked my email during the last hour or so (since they sent it), and I'd seen this post and tried AA Dining on a hunch first (and only saw the email now after I'd registered and went to see if I had a registration confirmation email yet!).