FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MASTER THREAD: Domestic & International Executive Lounges Open/Closed on Weekends
Old Jul 28, 2012, 9:27 am
TrojanHorse
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
Originally Posted by adpal
Marriott Sable Oaks, South Portland
lounge closed
Coupons for full buffet upon request
First glass of wine/beer complimentary in lounge
Key accessible
do not know about Internet
6/30/2012
Just a little updated for today (7/28/12)
One coupon given (good for two people) and you definitely have to ask since it was not offered even after hinting around about the lounge being open at b/f. I finally had to ask, do you give b/f coupons to Gold/Plats.; since I needed for myself and two kids, I asked was denied a 2nd coupon for the 3rd but there are work arounds which I will address by PM if needed and I know you

FDC told me its good for $12 per person (up to a $24 value/credit) in the restaurant. However the restaurant said that they accepted the coupons for the full BF buffet. Since my total bill was less than the value of the coupons I don't know which of the values is what they hold you too

Adult Buffet $15; kids $5.95 each

Lounge: key accessible but the fridge is not stocked in the lounge on the weekend, there is a computer at the attendants desk that people can use. At least I saw guests using it yesterday.

I did not test them on wi fi (but people were using laptops in the lounge) or on the free drink

Last edited by TrojanHorse; Jul 28, 2012 at 10:44 am