FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Honors T&Cs changed effective July 19 2012: No Diamond Force on Reward Stays
Old Jul 24, 2012, 3:46 pm
little_dc

Programs: Marriott Gold | Hilton Diamond | Hyatt Plat | UA 1K | HA Plat| Hertz President's circle
Exclamation

Everyone should post something on the Hilton HHonors facebook page about this. I did and got an email from a rep (they looked up my account) they told me they would forward my comments to the Management of HHonors. Power in numbers.

Here is what I posted
" Just one more slap in the face to HH Diamonds. The new T&C on July 19 cutting the Diamond force for reward nights and giving more perks to Gold's. The Diamond force was the one benefit to Diamond status that made it worth keeping. It's been one slap in the face after another since 2009. What is the difference between Diamond and Gold other than the 50% instead of 25% bonus points and an additional 1000 (or less) points? Sure points are nice, but your top competitors keep adding REAL benefits to their top tier, Hilton Keeps taking away theirs and given more to the mid tier?!?!? "