FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What Will Alaska Be Serving In F On Your Flight? DISCUSSION (2012-13 archive)
Old Jul 24, 2012, 1:19 am
beckoa
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by AS Flyer
When we first started serving warm nuts it was the second "snack" on a long haul flight. As the transcon service evolved it was decided that the nuts should be served with the first drink service on lunch and dinner flights. Some people are a little late to the party and are still serving them second. It's been quite some time (a few years I think) since the change was made but some people must not have gotten the memo. The only time you should see them served second is on a breakfast flight.
Some you say

I'd say most serve it later - but I enjoy them then. I was surprised to see them first- but no complaints then either. Hot towel service on transcons seems to be intermittent at best as of late though.