FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ: Comfort+ Seating
View Single Post
Old Jul 23, 2012, 9:46 am
amanuensis
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by stewart24
Free movies SLC to BOS on 7/13/12 but no free movies BOS to SLC on 7/21/12. Guess Delta changed the rules last week since the website now only offers free movies to Business Elite and First class - no mention of EC.
Indeed so.

Old text:
Movies on demand are complimentary in the BusinessElite®, First Class and Economy Comfort cabins, and for customers in the Economy cabin on all international flights. Additionally, movies on demand are complimentary in the Economy cabin on flights to/from the Hawaiian Islands and Alaska. Movies on demand are available in additional language tracks which vary by aircraft and route.
New text:
Movies on demand are complimentary in the BusinessElite®, First Class and for customers in the Economy cabin on all international flights. Additionally, movies on demand are complimentary in the Economy cabin on flights to/from the Hawaiian Islands and Alaska. Movies on demand are available in additional language tracks which vary by aircraft and route.
http://entertainment.delta.com/on_demand/

So I guess the only remaining question is whether Delta will ever clean up the issues in the text that they created by removing reference to EC. Delta: here is how the new text should read. (You can PM me to get my Skymiles number for the MQMs you will undoubtedly want to send me in gratitude.)

New new text:
Movies on demand are complimentary in the BusinessElite® and First Class cabins. Additionally, movies on demand are complimentary in the Economy cabin on flights to/from the Hawaiian Islands and Alaska and on all international flights. Movies on demand are available in additional language tracks which vary by aircraft and route.