FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Noob to Exec question - book mid or full, and how's Counter work with ES?
Old Jul 22, 2012, 11:49 am
TRRed

Programs: UA, Marriott, Starwood, et al
Originally Posted by Ambon21
I booked a fullsize here in sna took a taurus from the isle and noticed price change on the receipt when i returned the car. It turned out that i was actually charged for a fullsize but everything got sorted out with a quick email to customer service though
I've had several problems with EA billing in the last year, at least one at MCO and one at AUS. In one case, it was reserved EA and the other was for a specific model. In both cases, I was directed to EA and told by an attendent to "take any car from these" followed by a hand wave. And in both cases my charges were higher than the reserved rate. In one case the charges were adjusted back down to the res rate and in the other the pre-pay gas charge was adjusted down close to what I had been told. I'm not sure how to know when these will pop-up. Maybe I need to get the exit gate guard to review against my res to confirm no changes?