FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Royal Jordanian J class experiences
View Single Post
Old Jul 21, 2012, 2:13 pm
JONNYBOY

Programs: BA GGL/GfL, HH Diamond & some others
On Tuesday was on the AMM-CDG service, A320 in Crown Class.

Seat is as described in the pictures posted above (most leg room Row 1, DEF side). Big, quality feel, motorised - certainly stacks better than a US Domestic First and better than bmi's (now back to BA's) 'old club world cradle' seats on their AMM-LHR A321 route - although recline not as far. IFE is much better, good choice, decent headphones, big screen. Food service is via trolley, good variety of choices and good quality as well. Drinks were OK, I thought limited spirits choice and wines were distinctly average. Service from crew was great, helped by there being only 4 in the business cabin - as usual with RJ the female cabin attendant did all the work - fast, charming and graceful - whilst the male cabin crew did nothing and bordered on surly (and no that was not the 'security' presence). My only criticism being too many flies on board - they had left the door open too long on the tarmac - I killed off 5 by the time the flight had ended!

All in all, RJ Crown Class for mid-haul is a good product, better than others and for me is preferable to European carriers products on this route length. That will probably change once BA introduce fully flat on the A321 routes, although they have re-timed the service come the winter timetable and a 1am Amman arrival and 3am departure are no good at all for me!