FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Transfer Avios (Iberia Plus) to Avios (BA)
Old Jul 20, 2012, 8:07 am
David-A

Programs: MUCCI
Originally Posted by Raffles
You can transfer miles into a BA HHA, I have done it with BMI miles.
I think that might be being treated differently.

Indeed Combine my Avios/Destination Miles has a different set of T&C now from the main combine my Avios:
https://www.britishairways.com/trave...inations_miles

Main/normal Combine my Avios:

2. A Member may only move Avios between accounts under the following conditions:
- The Member must be 18 years or over, have an active account and not be under audit.
- The accounts must be registered to the same individual under each of the Programmes.
- Members must ensure both Programmes are holding accurate and up to date Member details including a valid date of birth and email address to assist with validation. For example, in the event of a change of name use of 'Combine my Avios' will be refused until both Programmes have received proof of the change.

3. Members of a Household Account under the Programmes may not use 'Combine my Avios' other than (a) from a British Airways Executive Club Household Account to an individual account under the Avios Programme or the Iberia Plus Programme and (b) from the individual account under the Avios Programme to a Household Account under the British Airways Executive Programme. Any other Household account transaction will not be permitted under Combine my Avios.