FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Transfer Avios (Iberia Plus) to Avios (BA)
Old Jul 19, 2012, 3:45 pm
PanGalactic
Suspended

Programs: BA Gold, BA Lounge Rats, BA Audit Survivors, CW Kitchen Defender, CX Noodle Connoisseurs Club
Some Accor points posted to my IB Plus account and I can't seem to transfer them over.

I tried logging into the (over 90 day old) IB account on Avios.com (individual account) and get "You can't use Combine my Avios with this account. Please contact us"

I tried logging into the Avios.com account on IB which worked but then only has 1 option "Avios to Iberia Plus" and says "You can only move Avios from Avios to Iberia Plus - you cannot move your Avios back again"

I know it's not going to transfer into the BAEC HHA, but I tried it anyway and it says "You can't use Combine my Avios with this account. Please contact us"

The only difference I can see in the addresses is that "London" is in the 2nd line of the address on the Avios.com account whereas on the IB account it is in the city field, however when I try to update the address on Avios.com the page refreshes and the address doesn't change.

I emailed [email protected] a week ago as I was trying to transfer an avio into the account just to test and was getting an error, but heard nothing back.

Has anyone ever had an email response from them?

This is so annoying