FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Entertaining situation at LGA
View Single Post
Old Jul 19, 2012, 9:57 am
In The 216
formerly FrequentFlyKid

Programs: United Global Services, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador, National Executive Elite
Really?

Originally Posted by M60_to_LGA
Based on his comments, your report, and the info I've read on this forum, it seems clear to me that UA has inexplicably and completely lost the ability to schedule flight crews properly.

This airline is a mess... I've never seen anything like it in my life.
While I agree with your last statement (at the least the first part of it anyhow), I think that your intial comments are little bit of a dive off the deep end. I've had my share (no pun intended) with the new UA over the last few months but taking one or two flight experiences and stating that they have "inexplicably and completely lost the ability to schedule flight crews properly" is an exaggeration. Stuff happens, as they say, and I think we've all been in situations where times were screwed up, etc. It doens't mean we have lost the ability to schedule ourselves. This is not a defensive of UA as I am relatively unhappy with them at the moment as well, but being unfair or unrealistic about our complaints and are opinions does no good either.

Last edited by In The 216; Jul 19, 2012 at 9:59 am Reason: Spelling