FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MyPoints [Master Thread]--NEW
View Single Post
Old Jul 18, 2012, 3:58 am
dioxide45

Originally Posted by prolix
I had a similar issue today with the Pledge/Glade/Raid bonus offer. I was able to print the Glade and Raid coupons, but I noticed my printer didn't print the Glade one. When I went back to reprint it, it said I'd exceeded the number of coupons for this offer. Now I'm not sure if it's because I missed my window, or because I redeemed a similar Glade offer a couple weeks ago, and MyPoints considers this a double-dip. Any thoughts? Does this mean I'll have to try to count the "old" Pledge purchase toward the 4,000 point trifecta of Pledge/Glade/Raid?
My guess is that the coupon links in the last several e-mails are all the same. I noticed I got four different Pledge e-mails. The first was dated 6/23 with an expiration date of 7/7 and the last (the combined 4000 point offer) had an expiration of 7/25. I think all they did was bump out the expiration date of the offer and none of the subsequent ones were new offers for the 1000 points for any individual product.

I believe these coupons print through coupons.com and you can only print each twice per computer. I would just go ahead and submit your prior receipt if you haven't already been credited with 1000 points from the Pledge purchase as it is only one points credit per offer. It should work fine. There is also no requirement in the points offer that you actually use the coupon, you can just buy the product also, sans coupon.

Last edited by dioxide45; Jul 18, 2012 at 4:08 am