FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MyPoints [Master Thread]--NEW
View Single Post
Old Jul 17, 2012, 8:56 pm
prolix

Originally Posted by dioxide45
I tried to go to our other laptop to print a second set of coupons (before I realized I had two sets); however, the bathroom tissue coupon indicates it is expired. Though I could still print the wipes coupon. I found another coupon through a coupon website that links to the Cottonelle website where you can print a $1.50 coupon off of the two product when bought together. Though that coupon indicates it is for a 12 count bathroom tissue where the one through the MyPoints offer is off of an 18 count package.

I had a similar issue today with the Pledge/Glade/Raid bonus offer. I was able to print the Glade and Raid coupons, but I noticed my printer didn't print the Glade one. When I went back to reprint it, it said I'd exceeded the number of coupons for this offer. Now I'm not sure if it's because I missed my window, or because I redeemed a similar Glade offer a couple weeks ago, and MyPoints considers this a double-dip. Any thoughts? Does this mean I'll have to try to count the "old" Pledge purchase toward the 4,000 point trifecta of Pledge/Glade/Raid?